Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miguel65rivera Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 07:42 PM
    AC 16 SEER 2 speed motor vs 14 SEER 1 speed
    I live in west TX in hot somewhat dry summers and I am looking to install refrigerated air units (split systems) in my home. I am looking at 2 units 4 ton and 3 ton
    I need help in choosing between Amana 16 SEER 2 speed motor vs Trane 14 SEER 1 speed motor. Is the SEER rating difference going to be a lot more beneficial in the long run.
    Is Amana a good brand? Please help
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Two speed motor or two speed compressor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Evolution Quote (16 seer) [ 13 Answers ]

I have two questions. First, I have a Trane HP that's about 12 years old and is leaking freon. The service guy said I could replace the coil on the outside for about $1,200. Second option is to replace the unit entirely with a new 3 ton Bryant Evolution 16 seer split unit, installed for $6,300...

Seer This And See How yeah Like It! [ 3 Answers ]

OK! Now that I have your attention here's my question. 20 years ago I swapped out my old pot type oil burner for a air handler and heat strip. I still kept the wall banger AC. Six months ago my wall bangers compresser took a dump. I contacted one of my old AC foreman buddies that I worked with...

Need 1.5 Ton 10 SEER Condensers [ 9 Answers ]

I need new 1.5 ton 10 SEER Condensers. I know they stopped making them but if any of you HVAC guys know of anyone who has any remaining in stock, I'll buy up to 6 of them. Thanks!

Seer 14 vs. Seer 13 [ 1 Answers ]

We are building a 3650 square foot home in land o lakes Florida. We have an upstairs bonus room which is 750 square feet and everything else is on the first floor. There are two standard trane air conditioners installed with the house. One for first floor and one for bonus room. Both are...

12 Seer to 13 Seer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Heat pump and air handler. The system is less than year old. I am wanting to put a 13 seer versus the 12 seer that I currently have. Do I need to replace the air handler as well. I would rather just replace the outside unit if possible. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search