Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agg35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Lanlord's worst nightmare
    Is this legal? I evicted my tenant... when the marshalls came they told me they can't evict her because her son is sickly and I have to wait until social security helps him... but get this... this child is not on the lease I have never seen this boy before ,she moved him in after the eviction was served and now the eviction is delayed... can she get away with that? What do I do??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2008, 02:37 PM
    No, the marshalls have a legal court order and refused to obey it. You have to go back to court and demand the judge require the order be obeyed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worst Foods ever [ 71 Answers ]

Worst Food - Spam What do you think is a waste of space in the supermarket? :D

The WORST bank to EVER go by [ 14 Answers ]

HELP! I need a real pro to help me figure this one out; maybe a banking pro. As of 12/17/07, my checking account overdrafted by $1.05. Naturally my bank (TD Bank North) charged me... $35.00!! I don't know if anyone knows RedBox DVD rentals but 4 of those came through on my account and I did not...

What Were Some f Your Best/Worst Experiences Ever? [ 53 Answers ]

Self explanatory don't you think? What are some of your experiences (recent ør not so recent) that were good, bad and ugly. Experiences with family ør friends ør pets... anything goes:)

Always settling for worst [ 6 Answers ]

I am an attractive, successful, educated and fun loving woman with a great personality. Yet I find that I am always settling for second best. Throughout my life (I am 29) I have been in relationships where they break up because the guy does something wrong (Cheating, verbal abuse, lies). I end up...

My worst nightmare come true [ 8 Answers ]

Last week my b/f of 7 years said that he wanted to call it quits. It came out of the blue. He then decided that he was not going to leave. That we were to live there together as roommates until he could move into another place. He also informed me that he was planning to bring dates have sex with...

View more questions Search