Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tractor man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Mower Deck
    Where can I find a mower deck for a 42 in Weed Eater Tractor?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Try an online auction site, or contact some of the local mower shops, many shops have used parts at usually about half price of a new part.
    SkipB Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Most of these off- brands are manufactured by either MTD or AYP. Poulan bought Weed Eater a while back and I know Poulan doesn't make there own stuff. Try asking on the Web who manufactures the product. You will need the Model & Serial Numbers to cross reference it . Good Luck
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Still in all, you may be able to purchase a used deck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mower deck [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sears craftsman 18 hp mower. The mower deck will not engage. What do I check

Mower deck [ 1 Answers ]

I need a manual for my riding mower in english, my model is 917.257572. I have my deck off and can't get it back on and I am thinking I am missing a part and need to see manual to see if I have all the parts. Thank You

Sears mower deck [ 1 Answers ]

Hello any chance you would be able to tell us if a 54" sears mower deck would fit under our sears mower 917.250261 (it has a 50" now and the 20 HP kohler) I realise that the 54" is generally under the larger kohler (25 HP I think). there is this 54 " available and we would like to try it but...

Looking for new lawn mower deck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Sears Craftman riding lawn mower 43" "Steering Machine". I need a new mower deck. Sears does not support after the mower is 10 years old. AYP made the original deck but they don't offer. Seems part of the issue is 43". The tractor is in great shape just need a new deck. Any...

View more questions Search