Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angilique Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Types of business
    Which of the following types of business (Sole Trader, Partnership, Close Corporation, Public Company, Private Company), is a separate taxable entity?
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2008, 10:26 PM
    If this is a homework problem you need to let us know what you think rather than us just give you the answer. HINT: Think of where general liabilities fall on each of the five types. If it falls on a different entity than the entity itself is taxable. If it falls on the owners than the owner is taxed for the company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Types of toleits [ 2 Answers ]

What is a good toleit to buy

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Types of christianity [ 7 Answers ]

Advice the types of christianity

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search