Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iconox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 06:23 AM
    MS Outlook 2007 Error Message
    I received a error message for MS outlook 2007 on booting the PC. This message flashes that a program is trying to access the email address information stored in outlook. Despite updating definitions on norton anti virus and scanning again and again it does not go. No clue about which program is causing the trouble. The message image is shown below. CAN Anyone sort it out.

lostdaily Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2008, 12:13 PM
    I guarantee this is caused by an add-in installed in office. A good example is your anti virus installs an add-in into office so it can scan your emails. Another good example is a smart phone that accesses and updates your contacts. Use this link and disable all of the add-ins and then see if the problem is still there. If it is not then enable them one by one to see which one is causing the issue. The link included is instructions on how to disable add-ins How to fix slow Outlook 2003-2007 loading dataset problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express error message [ 6 Answers ]

I'm Getting Error Message.. the Host 'pop3' Could Not Be Found Please Verify That You Have Entered The Server Name Correctly Account Pop3 . Server Pop3, Protocol Smtp. Port 25, Secure (ssl) No. Socket Error:11001 Error Number 0x800ccc0d Please Help

Error Message and Shutdown in Outlook Express 6 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Ever since I did an EZ Armor Virus Scan and Spyware Scan (and Spybot), I'm getting errors that cause applications to shut down in Outlook Express and Word. The one I just got says Outlook Express FolderSync Window Class: msimn.exe - Application Error. The exception unknown software...

Printing in Outlook 2007 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I hope many of you will be using Outlook 2007. What I have noticed that there is no option to print a set number of pages in it. For example I am communicating with someone on a particular subject and there are replies and replies which makes the mail 4-5 pages. There is no option to...

View more questions Search