Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubesndiamonds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 05:04 AM
    90's kid show
    Can someone help me out I can't remember the name of this kid show I use to watch as a kid. It was a show ran by kids performed by kids and was for kids.. (I think that was a key phrase).. but it was in a TV studio and would go to kids performing or giving information also I remember it had these two magical creatures which would spin and then disappear.. I thought it was called kids TV or kidz TV or something to that effect, but I haven't been able to find any information out.. help me out it is buggin the crap out of me..
    ashleyl Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2008, 07:42 AM
    You may be thinking of the show called ZOOM. It was on PBS.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2008, 05:45 PM
    It's Kidsongs! The Magical creatures were named the Biggles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Tv show from 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so there was this show my sister and I used to watch all the time in the early to mid 90's. It was a kids show and was about this group of teenagers going to a school called edgar allen poe high. They got into scary/comedic situations involving the supernatural. One episode I can remember...

90's TV show (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show from the 90's possibly early 80's it was based around two friends Amanda and Izzy (I think it was that) And all their little adventures with life etc If any one could help that would be great, Thanks.

90's t.v. Show [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so like 10 years ago I always watched this show with my family. For some reason it just comes back to hunt me down but I can't remember the name. I only remember so much. So this guy always went into his basement were he talked to the imaginary rabbit and the rabbit was a puppet. ...

View more questions Search