Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAKMNDB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Colorado Technical University (CTU)
    Can anyone tell me what type of reputation CTU graduates have in the business world? It seems like CTU offers a good program and it is one of the few schools to offer a BS in Project Management as well as the opportunity to earn certificates and PMP certification while working toward a degree. However, I don't want to waste my time if they have a bad reputation or are known as a diploma mill school. Their admissions counselors are rather aggressive salespeople and that makes me a little nervous.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Since they are allowed to allow federal grants and federal student loans, they would appear to accredited, So they are not a diploma mill by any means. Assuming this is the school you are talking to

Colorado Technical University
    luvmylab Posts: 90, Reputation: 7

Apr 17, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKMNDB
    Can anyone tell me what type of reputation CTU graduates have in the business world? It seems like CTU offers a good program and it is one of the few schools to offer a BS in Project Management as well as the opportunity to earn certificates and PMP certification while working toward a degree. However, I don't want to waste my time if they have a bad reputation or are known as a diploma mill school. Their admissions counselors are rather aggressive salespeople and that makes me a little nervous.
    I don't know anything about CTU except what I just read on their website. I agree with Fa Chuck that this is a "real" school and is not a diploma mill. I checked out their Project Management degree and compared it to the program that we have my university (well where I work) and it looks to be a comparable degree. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is atlantic International University recogned university [ 9 Answers ]

I' m Tanzanian living in Tanzania I want joining Atlantic International University for B.A education, can their degree acceptable any where?

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

St Clements University - another unaccredited university? [ 4 Answers ]

Would anyone tell me about the accreditation of St Clements University,please?

View more questions Search