Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodbutcher Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2006, 11:49 AM
    One that's bugged me for years
    I heard this song on a tape a guy recorded in England for my sister here in the USA. I recongnised many songs by Oasis and thought this was one too, but never have been able to confirm that. I have always wanted to figure this one out it was an awesome song. It went like this:

Happiness more or less,
    Its just a thing to me,
    Something in my liberty.
    Oh My My My

??
    ??
    Coming and a Going,
    Feel my fever growing,
    Oh My My My

Well here I am,
    With fire in my hands,(?? )

Something about looking back too, if I recall right. It was an acoustical ballad and sounded much like oasis's stuff. But hey its been years. Help??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2006, 11:54 AM
    http://www.lyricsdomain.com/20/the_verve/lucky_man.html

Feb 15, 2006, 08:23 AM
    Thank you.
    I knew the moment I stumbled across this forum you guys would have the awnswer. Is there a search engine for lyrics or parts of lyrics?
    Thank you once again.
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2006, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbutcher
    Thank you.
    I knew the moment I stumbled across this forum you guys would have the awnswer. Is there a search engine for lyrics or parts of lyrics?
    Thank you once again.
    I just use Google. Put in part of the lyrics that look verbatim from the song (put them in quotes) then add "+ lyrics".

So, in your case, my Google search was:
    Code:

"something in my liberty" + lyrics

Feb 15, 2006, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I just use Google. Put in part of the lyrics that look verbatim from the song (put them in quotes) then add "+ lyrics".

So, in your case, my Google search was:
    Code:

"something in my liberty" + lyrics
    I typed a partial lyric in Yahoo and didn't get squat
    I didn't type +lyrics or put it in quotes
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Apr 3, 2006, 10:48 AM
    This song is by a band called The Verve (lead singer Richard Ashcroft), I don't know if it was released as a single but it's called Lucky Man and is on an album called Urban Hymns. Sorry if you already know that by now!
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2006, 11:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie
    This song is by a band called The Verve (lead singer Richard Ashcroft), I don't know if it was released as a single but it's called Lucky Man and is on an album called Urban Hymns. Sorry if you already know that by now!
    Did you happen to read the postings in this thread?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know if you will die in 4 years? [ 17 Answers ]

OK me neither but anyway I heard about this on the news how a study came up with a survey for older adults to determine you chance of living beyond 4 years. I did some searches and found a site offering the survey: http://www.clinicallyinformed.com/health_survey.php I was luckily under 4% but my...

Been together for 7 years. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancée for 7 years and now I have recently found out that he had cheated on me with 3 different girls. We have 3 beautifull daughters and I currently don't work. When I found out the details two of the chicks were when I was living with my folks out of state for a while and...

So what that we are 30 years apart! [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 60 and I'm 30. We have been together for 2 happy years. My family is OK with the 30 year age diffrence but it is the public that seems to have the problem. When people look at us right in the face rudley should I say something or just enjoy being with the man I love. It's hard......

View more questions Search