Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjsara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 01:00 AM
    Baby mama drama
    Hi, I have been with my current BF for 6 months, as soon as we got together he told me about a child he was expecting with another woman which he wanted nothing to do with as he had felt tricked into it.They had agreed that this would be the case. There is a long story behind this, but to cut it short, now the child has been born she is doing everything possible to get intouch with his family abroad who have no idea about this and is broadcastling family photo albums on the web, though they never were a family. They dated for 7 months, he was only 23 and she 41. Could anyone tell me how legal this is and what I should do as basically its really stressing me out?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 03:46 PM
    I don't see that she is doing anything illegal. I think that he should get his parental rights removed, if that's what they both want. She could request child support from him. If this is his child.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2008, 03:36 AM
    You do nothing at all. It is he who must take some type of action, and if he doesn't, then staying is up to you.
    deelovesryan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 05:19 PM
    If he wants nothing to do with the child which I think is ridiculous he should take responsibility because it sucks growing up without a dad. But he can sign his rights over but if he is not going to do that then she can put him on child support and with that comes visitaion rights. But none of this has anything to do with you. You should just tell him he has a decisioin to make about signing his rights over.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 05:23 PM

Pretty sure this is resolved by now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Mama Drama - What Do I Do? [ 5 Answers ]

So I had been dating this guy for about 8 months... we decided to take a little break, and we split amicably but remained in contact. We both told each other that we still loved each other and wanted to work things out eventually... we ended up deciding mutually after a month or so that we were...

Baby mama drama [ 5 Answers ]

I am a new father who is going through a nasty custody dispute. I have a beautiful baby girl who the mother does not want me to have any contact with. I really don't know her reasons or motivations all I know is two weeks after she was born we got into a fight and she went behind my back filed...

Baby mama drama [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know is it possible for a mother to go to child support office and ask for more child support money when she is already getting a good amount of money. And is it possible for her to tell the court she want the father to stop seeing the kids even if he's paying child support. He is a...

Baby mama drama [ 3 Answers ]

OK idont know what to do I have been with my fiancé for 2 years we have an 9 month old daughter together... now he had a baby before I came into the picture,but she does not want to give up there relationship that ended 2 1/2 years ago and wants him to only see his child by going out there and...

Baby mama drama [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me, please, How does a wife deal gracefully with her husbands baby mama... from the past... he has a daughter with her (my stepdaughter) and we have a great relationship. I love my husband, and I don't want to be a y woman... but his ex is VERY trying. Does anyone have similar experiences?

View more questions Search