Ask
    Shandil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Translating names into Sanskrit
    I wanted the names, Jai and Kieran translated into Sankirit
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2008, 12:29 AM
    I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile someone does show up who really knows their stuff about translating written words from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Apr 20, 2008, 02:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandil
    I wanted the names, Jai and Kieran translated into Sankirit
    Respectively,
    जय कीरन

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translating Words and Phrases Into Sanskrit. The Ins and Outs of It. [ 17 Answers ]

I am just wondering what is involved in the translation of words and phrases from the English language into the written or spoken language of Sanskrit. From time to time, we get some questions about how to translate words or phrases from the English language to the Sanskrit language or script, and...

Would like to get Sanskrit names for my sixth grade students [ 4 Answers ]

Their names are Katie, Coreen, Raelane, Danielle, Kristen, Alexander, Mason, Tyler, Zachary, Megan, Riley, Margaret, Emily, Katy, Nicole, Amanda and Hagar. Any help with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Marc

Translate names into Sanskrit [ 12 Answers ]

I want to get my kids names tattooed in Sanskrit. Their names are Tyson and Julia. Anyone know this? I cannot find anything on the internet about translating names, only words. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

View more questions Search