Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dent4444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Passport qualifications
    Can I apply for a U.S. passport with a drug felony ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Yep, a passport is a fancy US Federal Government ID. Now what you need to worry about is, what nations will allow you a visa to enter their countries
    hosscartright Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Can I get a passport with a bad coduct discharge from the military

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Qualifications? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need forensic qualifications to work in a morgue. Or have to have any experience doing so? Because I really want to work in one. Please help :o

Teaching qualifications in sweden [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I finished my university course in 2003 and took some time away. I'm now thinking of becoming a teacher. I gained a 2;1 in my degree, and know the route to follow is the pgce route in england. However, I was wondering if it was possible to gain this, or equivalent, qualification in sweden? I...

Are the qualifications the same [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm from australia and I'm here for a year I want to get my certificates in child care but am unsure if I will be able to use my qualifications when I get home.. can any one help me??

What else to do with teacher qualifications? [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to know what other careers I'd be suitable and qualified for outside of teaching with a Major in English and Sociology and a teaching degree. I have been teaching elementary school (special ed, gr.5, 6, ESL), and I'd like to know what career would be welcome to a teacher with my...

View more questions Search