Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    findmyhome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Mortgage information
    I need help finding the mortgage holder for a particular property; any suggestions?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Apr 14, 2008, 03:06 PM
    You can search property tax records at your local county office or even on-line in some jurisdictions to find that information. Where do you live?
    findmyhome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 03:12 PM
    I live in Miami Florida, the web site, (MiamiDade.Gov), does not list the current lender
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 06:41 PM
    You will have to go in person, or pay a para legal search company to physcially do the search
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Apr 15, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Click on Property Search link at the left side of that site, it will let you look up a parcel of land and give you the info you are looking for.

Are you looking for the mortgage holder or the lender as you refer to both? This will tell you the Owner, not the lender.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage broker vs. Mortgage Lender [ 3 Answers ]

What are the pro's and con's of using either a mortgage broker or going directly to the mortgage lender?

36 hours before I close mortgage company refuses to give mortgage? [ 5 Answers ]

I secured a deal for a home with the owner and got a signed contract a month ago. For sale by owner deal. Secured financing at 95%, with 5 % down. Did financing through a broker, and got a locked in deal with countrywide over 3 weeks ago. All is well, appraised for 100K over what I have...

Where is Mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

When viewing a balance sheet, which line item would reflect the mortgage?

Mortgage Help [ 3 Answers ]

I have in principle accepted a job in Ohio, I currently live and own a home in FL. I need to move my family there right away. However, I don't know how I can afford two mortgages or rent at the same time. My wife doesn't want to rent out our current home. Is there any way to obtain a mortgage on...

Mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I want to add my friend to my mortgage loan. How do I do this?

View more questions Search