Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anton Pittman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Stressed boyfriend!
    I am the boyfriend. She does want to be with me. All the pigs will tell me is that if you are genuine you will be able to contact her. I guess I wasn't one of the people given acess to her and contact details and things but she had her old cell phone number when she started the program. I only hear from her proably once a month and I don't think I'm even meant to have that. I found out from her the specefic area she stays in, but the house she stays in has no address to the public. Is she able to choose to leave the program? Because she's being hiddin from a gang for drug related issues could she have to leave the country with a new identity? Why do I know where she is, but I can't see her. Why am I never allowed to talk to her. IM NOT A DANGER!! She has already been found once from the gang and had to move witness protection house. She's still in the same country but what are the chances of her being moved?? I plan on finding her but I need answers to ma questions first, I've alredy figured out what area she's in, how do I do the rest. Are there any visitation things that go on??
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 28, 2008, 07:41 AM
    I have read the other post on this subject and you were given very good advise. This is not about you being "DANGEROUS" to her but due to affiliation with her everyone close to her may be in imminent danger of retaliation. Some believe that an attack on ones loved ones may force the hunted to reappear. If you truly care about her safety, which I believe you do, let things be... For her own safety.

Viper Team militia informant risks life to reclaim identity : Buffalo/Erie County : The Buffalo News
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Yeah they are watching you and you 'go to see her'
    Why would you want to jeopardize her life and others like that?
    No matter how clever you think you are 'they' can and will outsmart you.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Your link needs fixed gem

The Buffalo News
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 28, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Thanks N0help4U. Got it taken care of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New boyfried [ 2 Answers ]

OK well I have this new boyfriend but he acts crazy. I mean when we are alone its all good but when we are around his friends he acts like I'm not even his girl. I keep askinghim does he want to be with me and he's like yeah so I'm wondering why he doesn't really talk to me when they are around. ...

Divorced due to boyfried, now boyfriend ditched [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am divorced , because I love my boyfriend very much, my marriage broke as I say no to my husband for sex, as I was already involved with my boyfriend, when I filed for divorced with consultation with him, Boyfriend ditched me, by giving some cast reason, which his father not approve. Now...

View more questions Search