Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busitbaby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Undecided on married man long time friend
    :rolleyes: I had fell in love it hurts he told my friend I was his baby and he loves me I am not ugly very beautiful clean smart and funny with a good hart and banging body so I can get who I want I love him though I know my mouth I am sassy and will tell him off he could have told me his wife is pregnant with another child
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 13, 2008, 02:25 AM
    You shouldn't be going any were near a married man they are off limits you need to walk away and get over him

You are what we call a home wrecker because that is what you are doing

STAY THE HELL AWAY AND FIND YOU OWN MAN WHO'S NOT MARRIED
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 07:48 AM
    What in the world are you 'trying to decide'?
    What would it have accomplished if he had told you his wife is pregnant with another baby?
    Where are you wanting or thinking things will go?
    Obviously he does not have love feelings for you and must love his wife.
    I agree with Cookie Monster he is with her and wants her so you are only a friend in the background and you need to fade away into a life of your own.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 08:21 AM
    he could have told me his wife is pregnant with another child
    He didn't, and it sucks, so vent if you must. This is the place to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend is getting married... [ 11 Answers ]

My best friend of 9 years is a guy. We are extremely close. About a year ago he told me he was in love with me. Both of our families are really close and everyone feels that we should be together. At the time I told him that I didn't have the same feelings for him. I love him with all my heart just...

Sci fi a long long time ago [ 6 Answers ]

Do not remember much -it was in a jungle and this slime kept doubling in size and would soon take over the world. That all I can remember does anyone have any idea as to the title??

Married best friend [ 10 Answers ]

Can I be best friends with a married man? We have become pretty close at work and I have become close to his family as well. He says I am his best friend - is that possible?

Losing a long time friend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi last September I lost contact with my best friend of 4+ years over something so stupid. It would take down forever to write what happened but I'll try and write something brief: Basically it started because me and another friend of ours was invited out by some old school m8s last minute. She...

Looking for a long-time friend [ 2 Answers ]

His name is Yukio Oshida. He graduated from Sophia University in Tokyo, studied a year in Ateneo, worked with and might still be with the Japan Foundation. Ten years ago he was assigned in Canberra, Australia. Last information was he was a Director, Dept. of Exchange and Promotion with Japan...

View more questions Search