Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krazycee07 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 10:29 PM
    Any suggestions?
    OK you guys , does any 1 have ne suggestions on products that lightens the face effectively w/o irritation, because I'm currently using diana stalder lightening cream on my face and it doesn't seemed to be working for me , I've been using it for about 3 months, and has done nothing for me, I thot about bio claire but I feel it will irritate my face like it did the rest on my body, I don't know what to do I don't have the money to buy glutathione right now, so I'm kind of stuck ne suggestions on products that isn't too expensive?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 12, 2008, 02:29 AM
    I've read that Vitamin B3 is a good skin lightener. I have not used it, but wiill be trying it out soon.

You buy the supplements from health shops. Make sure it's in a capsule. Break open the capsule and empty the powder out into a saucer and mix with a little water. Apply to the face and leave on for up to an hour.
    If you do decide to try out this method, do a patch test first and let us know how you get on?
    krazycee07 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4
    -

Apr 12, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Interesting never heard of that, but I guess ill give it a try, thanks!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 12, 2008, 01:30 PM
    You're welcome! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Suggestions? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good RPGs for PS2 that take longer than 6 hours to beat? Everything I play I beat super quick and its no fun for me. Any sugestions?

Any suggestions, what can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother of two. I just recently had a baby girl this summer, and although she is wonderful, it has been hell for me ever since... Where do I start?? Last summer my car was repossessed because I could not afford to keep it and pay my rent and other bills on my fixed income, so my mother...

Any suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend had sex, and I know how guys pre-. And he always seems worried that I might be pregnant. And now that I've looked up the signs of pregnancy the only sign that I have is nausea.. my period was supposed to come Thursday. And it is now Saturday night. And it hasn't come yet....

I need some suggestions. [ 14 Answers ]

A coworker of my husband has asked me if I would watch her little girl all this week. She asked me how much I charge and I am completely stumped. No one has been wiling to pay me for babysitting since I was a teenager. How much would you guys charge for babysitting one kid for one week...

Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get along with a sister who is a year and half older than me, I am having problems with my parents with communicating, the youngest sister doesn't like talking to me and is hostile towards me when I try to involve her or get invloved with things with her, and the oldest sister I don't...

View more questions Search