Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secrets518 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Trip to NY
    My ultimate vacation would be to go to Manhattan ,ny! But the only problem I'm having is were to stay I want to be in downtown around everything so any on ideas on the best place to stay?? Also I would love to know what is the best things to see I know the basics like statue of liberty,time square all those sorts of things but besides what else should I do!! I want to know something I just shouldn't leave there with out seeing!! anything helps!!
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2008, 05:57 PM
    I've only stayed in NY once, and I was at a hotel with a great location; New York Hotels: Warwick New York Hotel Official Site. We were a few blocks from 5th Avenue, Central Park, Times Square, etc. It really was a wonderful location.

Check out this site: New York City Tourism - New York City Vacation Reviews - New York City Vacations - TripAdvisor for tons of info about NYC. You can read about hotels, attractions, restaurants... everything. It's a great resource when planning a vacation.

I'd recommend seeing a show while there; I went around Christmas and saw the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall. It wasn't something I'd have picked out (I was there on a business thing), but I'm glad I got to see it. There are a ton of shows on Broadway, and lots of great stuff off-Broadway too.

Enjoy your trip, whenever you get to go!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long trip to nowhere [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, please don't think bad of me here but a while back I was in a relationship with a guy that I couldn't keep doing because I didn't know what I wanted. Since then I have gone out with a few people but none of them gave me what I got from the first guy. The problem is now he has become sort of...

How to take money on trip [ 3 Answers ]

My son is going to Italy and Greece on a school trip very soon. We have gotten conflicting advice as to how best to exchange his money. First what is the best way to secure it. Traveler's Checks, debit card or any other way. Also does the exchange rate differ enough that he should wait until he...

View more questions Search