Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xiaocake Posts: 56, Reputation: 5

Apr 9, 2008, 08:26 PM
    I don't know what it means
    Hi,
    It is destined to be a silly question. But please let me know.
    I was walking with my boyfriend, and I heard the sound of a bird. So I asked my boyfriend what bird it was. He told me he didn't see the bird, so he didn't know. And then I pointed to the bird for him. But he said, "never point directly to a bird." I asked why not, but he said "You don't want to know."
    So why not? I want to know it.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Apr 9, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Lol I don't either, maybe he's just screwing with you
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 10, 2008, 12:59 AM
    LMAO... maybe the bird will think you're pointing and making fun of his ruffled feathers, and will swoop down and peck your eyes out! Like in the movie "The Birds".

Pull your hoodie over your head and run like hell!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Birds have feelings too, and can be mighty hurt when us humans do stuff, like point at them. They are already insecure, because they can't point back, so have a heart, and don't rub it in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone tell what this means? [ 8 Answers ]

I had a dream a few nights ago it was quite traumatic, I dreamt my parents sold my car and forced me to drive a car I really didn't want to and when I tried I couldn't, as much as I tried it wouldn't work and started spinning out of control, then it switched to my friends village where I was with...

I don't know what he means [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what my boyfriend meant when he asked me to decide what I wanted out of life. He said he had a hard time believing I didn't have strong dreams or desires. He said I should have a purpose in life. What does he mean? I really don't know how to answer him. I am not sure what kind of wants...

Do you know what this means? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know what the term or phrase "monter au beurre" means as a culinary reference? We know that it has something to do with sauces... Thanks for looking at our question and for tying to help us answer it!

Not sure what she means [ 8 Answers ]

OK my girlfriend broke it off a week ago, saying that she didn't feel that she had the time to commit herself into a relationhip and it wasn't fair to me. She was a busy person, ill be the first to admit that, and I know she was going through a tough time at school and with her training schedule...

View more questions Search