Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pclark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Direct TV to dvd to TV dvd not working
    I have the direct TV box hooked to the dvd then to the TV but I can't get the dvd to work what codes are needed and how do you get them to talk?

>Moved from Forum Help<
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2008, 07:10 AM
    I would concentrate on the connections between the DVD and the TV, verify correct input is selected on TV.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 07:09 PM
    By the way, what type of connections are you using? HDMI, component with fiber-optic sound or co-axial sound, composite or S-video with R/W sound wires?

Please give us a better description of what you are trying to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat and Air not working on Attic unit, but blower working. [ 1 Answers ]

The blower is working fine on our Heating and Air Conditioning unit but neither the Air or Heat will work. The emergency Heat works fine though. The unit is a Carrier with the words American Standard written on the outside fan unit. What should I look for before calling a tech or what would this be...

I am working in Tulsa, USA on B1 VISA, Direct me how to get my tax returns [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I am working in TULSA, USA on B1 VISA, I have purchased some items of worth $1200 and more than that, And $100 tax deducted on my purchasing, I don't know how to claim my Tax paid, Please help in this concern Even still I am going to purchase some more items Thanks and...

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search