Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UDntKnwMe Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Any Suggestions?
    Does anyone know any good RPGs for PS2 that take longer than 6 hours to beat? Everything I play I beat super quick and its no fun for me. Any sugestions?
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Apr 7, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Any of the Final Fantasy games should take you a minimum of 20 hours. Magna Carta will keep you busy for a while. Rouge Galaxy is beautiful, and has a very long and well written story line. I enjoy the Disgaea games, but those will eat your soul... Dragon Quest VII is really good, especially if you are familiar with the other games in the series.

I'll think of more, I'm sure :D
    JimRune Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 01:55 AM
    Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter will definitely keep you busy for a while, though it is somewhat hard to find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need suggestions [ 8 Answers ]

What would you recommend serving with cabbage rolls? I'm stumped.

Any suggestions? [ 5 Answers ]

Any time my boyfriend and I go to the movie store, we can never find anything worth watching! Any suggestions (new OR old)? Thanks! FYI, I like just about any genre, he isn't really into horror/sci-fi. But we are open to any ideas no matter what the genre. :)

Any suggestions? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have gone through a really rough time. We were living with his mom and then she kicked us out... we had no where to go. So we stayed at a friends house for a night then I moved back in with my mom. My mom doestn like him so he wasn't allowed to move in with me. So we are a few...

Any suggestions, what can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother of two. I just recently had a baby girl this summer, and although she is wonderful, it has been hell for me ever since... Where do I start?? Last summer my car was repossessed because I could not afford to keep it and pay my rent and other bills on my fixed income, so my mother...

Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get along with a sister who is a year and half older than me, I am having problems with my parents with communicating, the youngest sister doesn't like talking to me and is hostile towards me when I try to involve her or get invloved with things with her, and the oldest sister I don't...

View more questions Search