Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dirkmyster Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Where does the choke cable attach to the carb?
    Briggs and Straton engine
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Usually on the butterfly pivot post top.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snapper Choke [ 5 Answers ]

The choke on my Snapper Lawn Mower sticks. Any advice on how to get the choke to release?

Connecting DVD/VCR to TV with cable but no cable box [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all! I'm trying to help my folks connect their Samsung DVD-V6700 (DVD/VCR combo) player to their Toshiba TV, model number 27AF45. They have cable TV, but no cable box. The coaxial cable is supposed to connect directly to the TV. How do I hook up the DVD/VCR player so both DVDs and VHS tapes...

Wall mount for cable, how do I prepare for cable line? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to move my T.V. across the room, I have a wall mount with the wire there. What do I do to the wire that is not cable prepared to look like the one that is now being used? I need step by step instructions. If anyone can help me please!! :confused: Signed single mom trying to save a few...

Choke chains can be dangerous [ 8 Answers ]

Metal training collars or "choke chains" should only be worn when the dog is being walked or being trained. They should never be left on a dog without supervision. Training collars can be very dangerous if left on the dog. There are many horror stories about dogs trying to climb over fences and...

Craftsman 11 36 runs only on choke [ 1 Answers ]

I recently brought a riding mower Craftsman 11 36 but can only run it on choke. I cleaned the carburetor. I was going to replace the spark plug(not sure what size it takes and I can't read the number on the old plug). Any help getting this mower to run on any setting other than choke would be...

View more questions Search