Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linz_legrand Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2004, 10:30 AM
    Cost of repainting...
    I'll be turning 16 in December and my mom's car will become mine. It's painted a redish-maroon color that I do not care for. I would love to repaint it a navy blue or maybe green, but I'm not sure how much it would cost. Could anyone give me a ballpark figure on how costly this could potentially be?

Thanks!
    - Lucy

P.S. The interior is a khaki color -- if anyone has more color suggestions (other than navy blue or green) that would look good with this color interior, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
    gunyvw Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2004, 03:38 AM
    I don't know which color to choose... but 350 to 550 for a bargain on an oldie... and 550 to 850 for a little more...
    *remember color changes cost more... from black to white for example because the door jams under hood etc have to be shot too... if you stick with close colors... dark grey to black you may be able to get around that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repainting inside of Hot Tub [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Hope Someone Can Help Me, I Would Like To Repaint The Inside Of My Hot Tub As It Has Faded. Could Somebody Please Tell Me What I Would Need To Get, If It Is Possible To Do, And Where Would I Buy The Product I Would Need To Do This?

How much would this cost? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Canada so the price might be different, but an estimate would be cool. The drain pipe underneath my plastic shower stall in downstairs bathroom is leaking. The only way to seal it is to basically remove the shower out, seal the pipe and then put the shower back in. How much would a...

Pool repainting [ 1 Answers ]

My pool is 21 years old and has brown spots on it. I do not have the money to replaster. Is Zeron Epoxy a good product to use to repaint it?

Opportunity cost vs relevant cost [ 2 Answers ]

I am confused between the two costs, opportunity cost and relevant cost. What's the relation between them and difference from each ? Can someone help to explain it? Thx.

Cost of .net [ 2 Answers ]

How much price of .net framework sdk. Is it free?

View more questions Search