Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlmandbjm_01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Is he controlling.
    wheb we first started dating everything was fine. later on into the relationship he told me i looked better without make-up, so i stopped wearing it. if i ever wear it he gets mad. if i wear a low-cut shirt he makes me wear a jacket and says im showing off my boobs to everyone. what does this mean???

thank you :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2008, 10:52 AM
    It means he is insecure and doesn't want you to look appealing to other guys.
    It means either you change your style to make him more comfortable or dump him.
    It means if you change your style to suit him it just may not stop there.
    He could then say he doesn't like you saying hi to some guy that walks past you and says hi to you.
    He may decided that if a guy says hi to you you must of provoked it somehow. He may start claiming you were making passes and flirting.
    He is insecure so he is going to find some way to 'blame' you for anything that rubs him wrong.
    He will read things into everything you say and do as coming on to other guys.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 01:07 PM
    This is just icing on the cake of what you have already asked, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...do-202273.html, Nohelp4u, is right about this guy being no good for you. It won't get any better and it will get worse. Today makeup and low cut blouses, tomorrow, diner, friends, or sex. The possibilities are endless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he controlling? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I have been talking to this guy and we have been thinking about becoming a couple. But I think that he is too controlling. He always wants to be where I am and he gets jealous when I tell him that I am hanging out with other friends. We recently had a fight because I told him that I was coming...

Controlling parent [ 4 Answers ]

Okay Im a 17 yr old female and feel like I'm in jail I dropped out of school and I am looking for a job But my mom seems likes she doesn't want me to have one I stay home all day everyday and the only time I go out is if I'm with my mother I donno what to do being home all the time is...

Controlling boss [ 1 Answers ]

Your supervisor is unclear on the difference between continuous improvement or quality control. She asks you to prepare a memo (please be sure to put this in business e-mail format) explaining the two terms, how they are different, and which is better.

RCA27V TV is controlling itself [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: I have an RCA TV that is 1 and half yrs. Old and it will not stay on a channel, the sound goes to 100 on its own and it shuts on and off by itself. RCA says tough... it is no longer under warranty. I am furious because I bought RCA because I thought it was a good brand and all they can say...

Controlling family [ 6 Answers ]

I have a weird story and just thought I'd write for some suggestions. 1. I have never been close to my parents, often they were not there for me as a child. As an adult I've sought councling and moved on. I wish them the best and hope that they seek help for there emotional and physically...

View more questions Search