Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfredlionel Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 07:43 AM
    To know whether an advocate can study Ph.D through correspondence in tamilnadu
    Sir/madam,
    I want to know whether there is any exemption for advocates to do Ph.D THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE.IN TAMilnadu ,a state in indai there is a special rule byu which mphil and phd(research degrees) can only be pursued through full time regular couse.but I want to know whether practicing advocates can do phd as a part time couorse.kindly explain as soon as possible.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal to advocate the overthrow of the government in America? [ 11 Answers ]

My contention is that it is legal. Am I right or wrong?

So who is the leading free-market advocate of our times ? [ 4 Answers ]

I nominate George McGovern , If he were running for President today he would not stand a chance at getting the nomination from the nanny-state Party. Freedom Means Responsibility - WSJ.com

Parent Advocate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a parednt advocate for an foster care agency. I had taken a parent shopping and the parent was left with the monies to purchse things that were needed for the home and then turn in the receipts. I have taken parents shopping and have had them turn in the receipts. Now.. I am being told that...

Newbie's Advocate [ 2 Answers ]

I have been called upon to help a friend, a brand newbie to the PC/ Internet world and sort out their interim PC issues. They were given: NEC laptop, ( Screen has been removed !) Model : Versa E400 Value: $40.00 Using cable to connect to another Monitor. The Dial-Up Modem works, but...

Study help [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good methods of studying for Science? ( like earth science ) I really need to get my grades up. Thanks for the help. :cool:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.