Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 4, 2008, 12:53 AM
    Blonde on a Plane
    (Only my hairdresser knows for sure ;) )

A Plane is flying to Toronto.

A blonde gets up from her economy class seat, and takes a seat in first class.

The flight attendant notices this, approaches her, and says "miss, this is first class--you are going to have to move back to your seat in economy."

The blonde looks at her and says--" I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, AND I'M FLYING FIRST CLASS!!"

The flight attendant tries to convince her to move, but she won't budge. So she goes into the cockpit, and tells the pilot and co-pilot that there is a blonde who has an economy seat and has taken a seat in first class and refuses to back to her own seat. The co-pilot says, I'll take care of this.

The Co-pilot walks up to the blonde and says, maam, you are going to have to leave first class and return to your own seat in economy.

The blonde says--I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, AND I'M FLYING FIRST CLASS! "

The frustrated co-pilot goes back to the cockpit and says to the pilot, "I think we are going to have to call the authorities and have them meet us at the gate. The blonde in first class refuses to go back to her economy seat"

The pilot says to the co-pilot, "she's a blonde you say? My wife is a blonde.--I speak blonde. Take over the controls and I'll be right back."

The Pilot walks up to the blonde and whispers something in her ear. The blonde immediately gets up and leaves first class and goes back to her economy seat.

The flight attendant and the co-pilot were shocked. They said, "What in the world did you say to her to get her to move back to her own seat?"

The Pilot said---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just whispered in her ear that first class wasn't going to Toronto! :D
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 4, 2008, 02:46 AM
    Lol :D :D :D :D
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Wow!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fade blonde highlights back to natural dirty blonde or grow hair faster! [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: PLEASE HELP! :confused: I want to fade my blonde highlights faster, I've been growing out my hair for a month or so and i'm sick of the bright blonde! I want the dirty blonde back! I don't know if there is any advice to speed up growing it out or to fade the blonde! thanks so much!! :)

Hair Colour Blonde to Red, need to fix back to blonde [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I am living in China, had my hair dyed red. (I am a natural red head but have been blonde for 10 years). The dye started to wash out, so I went back to the hairdresser and showed them and had it redone. All is fine except the colour is more of a pinky red rather than an auburn/copper...

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

Natural Blonde dyed black - want back to blonde [ 2 Answers ]

hey guys, my natural hair colour is a really light blonde and i started dying my hair when i was around 14, im now 18. I originally just started putting brown through my hair and red and purple but one day i decided to go black, ive had black hair for years and even though im used to it and i...

Hair Disaster: blonde to blonde with violet red to black [ 13 Answers ]

Please help. I'm in tears, and have found no posts specific to my situation. I need a beauty professional. I have had a run of professional hair color disasters. I've done nothing myself. I'll lay it out. I am naturally a medium brown/auburn. I have been a wheat blonde with platinum...

View more questions Search