Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoniaSelena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Need to find out the password for gmail.com
    I need to find out the password for gmail.com?
    Its about the man I am goint to marry soon. But I think is cheating on me and I just need to clear my head if hi didn`t. so please help me soon before its too late.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 3, 2008, 12:36 PM
    I moved this to the Relationships forum, first because the Forum Help area where you originally posted this is clearly marked as ONLY for questions about using this site. And second because your issue is one of your relationship.

You cannot get his Gmail password unless he's willing to give it to you. Otherwise it would be illegal and this site doesn't not support illegal activities.
    So forget that.

If the trust has gone out of your relationship, then you need to repair that trust or end the relationship. I would seek immediately counseling or cancel the wedding.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2008, 12:41 PM
    If you want to see his email, just ask him to show you his email account,
    There is no way to hack his system, that is illegal and no one here will give you that advice
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Bring your concerns out into the open, before you get married. Do you have anything else besides a suspicion??
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2008, 10:38 PM
    Time to call it off or postpone...

If you really need to hack into his private email... there are issues here that need to be dealt with. I understand itd be easier for you if you could get in and know the truth...

But really... if he isn't, then you'd have violated his privacy. And if he did, you'd have violated his privacy and learned the worst.

Neither is a good way to start a marriage.

You have reason to be suspicious... what is it?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 10:40 PM
    Agree speak with him.. let your feelings be known
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Suspicion, distrust, infidelity, and snooping. That's not the way a marriage is supposed to start.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Getting married is supposed to be for LIFE. So you're suspicions need to be allayed, one way or the other.

First, postpone the wedding, do it now. Put it on you if you have to, but get that delayed. As you said, "before it's too late." BTW, unless you've say "I do", it's never too late. Technically, you can cancel the wedding right up until the day of. And you have no need to be hedgy about why, tell people "I've had serious second thoughts. I'm sure you understand." Even if they don't, they'll agree they do.

Secondly, tell him what's going on. "I really want to get married, but suddenly find you acting suspicious and my trust for you is gone. Of course, you agree we can't married in this situation, right? So how do we handle it? Will you log onto your gmail account right now and let me read through your correspondence? Will you help me this way? Will you give me your cell phone bills for the past two months and let me talk to the people listed there? Will you? I may need it. Can you do this for me? Even if you feel it is wrong, will you do this for me?"

Third, legal snooping. Hire someone to check him out. Money well spent, don't you agree? Install a "snoop" program on YOUR computer and give him unfettered, unsupervised access to it and you can then see what he does, where he goes, who he talks to, even what he says when he does it on your computer. You can also see if he "cleans up" behind himself by deleting browser settings, a clear sign someone is doing things they don't want you to know.

Fourth, skip #2 & #3 completely and just break it off. I think there's something to be said for woman's intuition. If you suddenly don't trust hum, I'll bet dollars to donuts he's done something to earn it. And even if he hasn't, if you're this way with him now, you're going to be this way forever. Why put yourself (and him) through that when you can avoid it. Nah, you should marry someone you instinctively trust.

Consider, quitting "before it's too late." It is a perfectly reasonable result.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find a member Profile in GMail. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if the Gmail has the feature to find an email address in Gmail and find a member profile on it. Has Gmail got search for Email Addresses? Please someone help me.

I need password for my Gmail Yahoo and Hormail account [ 1 Answers ]

My user id for the three are Yahoo : sukumarraju6 Gmail: sukumarraju6 Hotmail: sukumarraju Can u help me in getting the passwords

Find gmail profile [ 2 Answers ]

Hi This is Tameem. Last One year I use the gmail account. I have a doubt about gmail. How to find the other persons gmail profile?? Is there any chance to know about it?? Anybody know the answer or way please help me.. Thanks...

View more questions Search