Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    china_mm019 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2006, 11:05 AM
    Loved by two brothers?
    Hi I'm china and I'm the one who wrote last time on the topic "should i give his brother a chance" and the one who wrote "help me plese i'm confused' right now the guy that I truly like is here in the US and well we have been communicating through e-mail. The problem that I have now is that his brother guys #2 is in mexico and he's communicating with me too. The one here tells me that he likes me a lot and that he is sorry that he hadn't talked to me for 2 weeks. His brother guy #2 is also telling me that that he likes me a lot. And now I'm wondering if if Guy#1 is probably telling me that because he knows that his brother guy#2 likes me or what is going on? I'm just curioes?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2006, 11:24 AM
    Hi,
    The only way you might find out what's going on, is to ask each of them; tell each of them what the other is doing, and ask them.
    Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Brothers dream:-symbol=dog [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't dream this dream so I don't know any details but my brother told me that the most important symbol was a dogt peeing. Can anyone help interpret this symbol?Thanks in advance :)

80s Movie Title: involves Brothers Grimm [ 4 Answers ]

This is a movie I watched every year on the Disney channel as a kid, but I can't remember the name of it. It was basically about the Brothers Grimm. They're on some kind of trip and decide to cut through some forest to get to wherever faster, only it turns out it's an enchanted forest, and they...

Did she ever loved me? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I met the most amazing girl 7 years ago she gave everything and all the things for me past 7yrs she showed me what it feels liked to be loved and she knew that I loved her as much as she loved me. But all of sudden and out of nowhere she decide to get married with someone else. Why? She...

Brothers... [ 28 Answers ]

OK, so I have 5 brothers all very different characters. The oldest Martin, is 35yrs - outgoing, but also laid back, a good sense of humoursettle with kids and we get on well. Darren is about 33yrs very quiet and has a shy factor, but has a great sense of humour, happilt married with children...

View more questions Search