Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hixold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Sending videos
    I would like to know how to send a 2 -3 min video by Outlook Express email. I cannot get it go all the way through, it looks like it is sending and then just keeps working. Is there anyway to send a video through Outlook Express email?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 06:53 PM
    What type of video are you sending (file type) and what size is the video? And when you say you are sending a video, how are you trying to do this, as an attachment file?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get videos on mp4 [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get videos on my mp4 player at the moment I can only get music

Videos on iPod [ 3 Answers ]

How do u get videos on your iPod

Outlook Express problem sending videos [ 9 Answers ]

Is there any way to send short videos (only a minute or two, often less than a minute) on email? When I've tried it doesn't go through - I don't know if it's a problem with my computer (Toshiba laptop running Window XP Pro, WI-Fi using a D-Link router), with Outlook Express, or with my ISP (Shaw).

Burning videos [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I need help with burning a video with nero and winxp. It encodes OK but when time for brning it goes to my hard drive instead of the cd burner. Why is that? Please help... I used nero on my old computer with win 98 and it worked fine encoding and burning of videos. Thank you for your help....

View more questions Search