Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prinda Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 08:50 PM
    My 97 Honda Civic won't start.
    My car is giving me so much problem right now. I try almost everything. I don't know what else to do what it. Well, it started on one raining day, I have to go to work, I start my car and it didn't work, so I ask my brother to jumpstart the car and it still doesn't work. So, we have to push the car into the garage now its been it there for almost two months or so now. My friend try changing so stuff... I don't know that much about car. I really don't. But all I know is that it won't start. What could be the problem. Can someone help me please? =)
    4ndr3w5 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Apr 1, 2008, 08:54 PM
    If it makes a clicking noise when you try to start it, then its you're battery, if it doesn't make any noise at all when you turn the key over, its you're starter.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2008, 07:36 AM
    . Ensure battery is fully charged. Clean battery terminals and cables.

. Test all under-dash and under-hood fuses with a test light or multimeter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Perform tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html
    Prinda Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by txgreasemonkey
    . Ensure battery is fully charged. Clean battery terminals and cables.

. Test all under-dash and under-hood fuses with a test light or multimeter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Perform tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html
    Its not the started. I'm going to have some peoples check on it. I give up. =) Thanz for your help anyway. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Civic 07 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Honda civic 07 that I just purchased it a little over 4 month ago. Everything was fine except I start having some problems to start this car about ones a week. The engine is cranking and it won't start, I wait for a minute or two and it starts just fine. I went to Honda dealer explained my...

90 Honda Civic Dx will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I've read around regarding starter issues but I haven't reached a full conclusion about my situation. When I turn the key, I hear a clicking in the dash, but the engine won't turn over at all. The solenoid was replaced by a local mechanic two years ago. Could it be the solenoid again? I repeat...

92 Honda Civic won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Okay- Hopefully I will give enough detail here to give you an insight into my problem. Months ago my Honda started acting up. It would intermittently stop and immediately start while I was driving, I thought it was just the road but no it was actually cutting out on me. Since it wasn't...

MY 95 Honda civic will not start [ 8 Answers ]

It turns over fine.I have checked the codes and there are no codes showing up.I have checked the spark plug wires and plugs I am getting spark through all wires and plugs.I am getting fuel to the cylinder just fine also.The check engine light comes on when the key switch is turned on and when the...

91 Honda Civic 1.5 won't start [ 11 Answers ]

I bought this car... it ran terrible. I had the fuel tank and lines drained due to contaminated fuel. Then I had a tune up done to it by my friend who is a Honda Mechanic. It ran but continued to have a miss (w/ no noise) just a jerk in the car that I could feel and my passengers. If and when it...

View more questions Search