Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4ndr3w5 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Apr 1, 2008, 08:31 PM
    German Shep. Puking, diareha, won't eat!
    I have a 9 yr old German Shep-Huskey mix that will barely touch her food, barely drink any water, has diarrhea , and is puking. Her puke smells like a dead animal but doesn't have anything in it. No food or anything, its gross but, it's a kind of yellow-brownish color and it looks like it has grains of dirt or sand in it. DOES ANYONE KNOW What's WRONG?? I'm calling the vet the first thing in the morning if I don't hear anything.

THANKS!:eek:
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Emergency vet, don't even wait. Call the 24hour local emergency vet.
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Apr 2, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Yes get to the vet. It could be something that she ate. But with the vomiting and puking I would get there asap. My almost ten year old shepherd has had bouts of intentional promblems related to food. Any change and he has a problem. You vet will be able to test for parasites. Let us know how she is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My german shepard won't gain weight [ 6 Answers ]

I have tried everything!! My German Shepard won't gain weight at all. He is little. Any suggestions on a good wormer or med or food I could give him? I can't take him to the vet cause his temper is not the greatest. Please someone tell me something!!

German Shep. Elbow Problems [ 2 Answers ]

My dog's elbow pads look (to give you a visual) like fish scales, and now the "scales" are bright pink and falling off. I have never seen him bite his elbows so I'm concerned that he may have some sort of fungus/skin disease. Any idea as to what this is? He has an appt. with the vet in a week, but...

German Shepherd puppy will not eat [ 1 Answers ]

I just got Akeira Friday evening and she ate a little about 2 hours after we got her home. She got sick about 2 hours later and I can not get her to eat anything. She has drank some water off and on. I don't know what else to do. My vet will not be in her office until Wednesday. Any suggestions...

Help my german sheppard won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is about 6 mons old, and a few weeks ago he stopped eating. He won't eat any of the food that we give to him. He started about a month ago getting into the garbage and tearing it all over the house. Now we keep the garbage up and he just won't eat his food. We have caught him on our...

View more questions Search