Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    It depends. I like dark shoulder length hair but doesn't really matter as long as their personality is great. The best thing is be yourself and let the rest fall in place naturally.
    The worst thing is a con jerk type, a control freak or someone that takes you for granted after they acted like they were all into you.

In Allhearts pics #1 & #3 NICE

Yeh, #3 has me reaching for my asthma inhaler :) hee, hee
    isabelgopo Posts: 58, Reputation: 7

Mar 30, 2008, 11:23 AM
    funny+honest+kind+smart+able to support his family+good looking= PERFECT MAN=ALL TAKEN
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Mar 31, 2008, 02:45 AM
    Well if you've changed as much as you say you have, maybe your look could just be "versatile" and you could just keep changing. :P
    It really comes down to what suits your face shape. But if it's just hair and beard ideas you're wanting though, go for some tousled unkempt look, without being too ratty. It's always hot. :P
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 10:36 PM
    In spite of having all those plusses like good personality. Most people look for a partner who will match their appearance, or help them look better. The "sharper" you appear, the more you will attract women who want a boyfriend who looks good. These women are concerned about both their appearance and yours. As you begin to get older, maintaining that look can become a full-time job.

Guys who have any presumption at all in their appearance, meaning they groom themselves to attract women I find both ostentatious and boring. So, fix yourself up to reflect who you feel like that day. The women attracted to you may just go for your hair, or beard, or they may be your soul-mate.

I prefer men to look as if they just got back from a two week hike. Scruffy (no beard burn on my thighs,) in worn clothes (you can spill something on them and they don't freak out) and ideally with a bit of armpit odor (my personal preference.) That doesn't mean that I have to look (or smell) that way, but it does mean that it's OK for me to have a down day. They will not judge me as a bad, bad person when I do not look my best. Good self-esteem in spite of a rough appearance means "good guy" to me.
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Apr 4, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    I prefer men to look as if they just got back from a two week hike. Scruffy (no beard burn on my thighs,) in worn clothes (you can spill something on them and they don't freak out) and ideally with a bit of armpit odor (my personal preference.)

Haha. I also like the rogueishly unkempt look, but a 2 week hike is going a mite far. I've got to say clenliness in a guy is pretty important from my point of view. But not over the top. If you're follewed everywhere by wafting scents of after-shave and deodorant, it's not very pleasant. But if you smell like you haven't bathed in a fortnight, that's pretty bad too.
    samatthews Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by go2hell2004
    hey i was just wondering what girls prefer in guys (looks wise) example.. long or short hair, light or dark hair, facial hair or clean shaven etc etc etc.... i know every1 has diffrent taste but was curious to see if theres a majority answer on this, thanks ladies
    Hi Jay-
    I know what I like. Tall, athletic slender, medium-light hair, short of course, clean shaven, little to no chest hair, good teeth, tough, hard-working, outgoing, great personality... does that give you an idea? I hope that my opinion helps... :)
    menoshoes Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2009, 10:49 PM
    Id have to say one of the biggest turn offs is long hair on a guy. Im in my early 20's so that is a big thing for me. I think looks depend greatly on the person. Im not a fan of very overweight guys but it is nice for someone to care about themselves.
    gobe Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jan 30, 2009, 09:28 AM

Most of the women has different taste some of them the same, but I can assure you that one of those women maybe more than one think that you are the, guy" so don't worry how you looks too much be yourself be clean and neat. Trust me you can be the best looking guy in the world if you don't give your girl what she needs (security, trust, fun... ) she will dump you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

I can't look at other women, how did you do it? [ 10 Answers ]

She's with another guy now, LOL I think were officially done, but because I'm still in love with her, some part of me is hesatant, even though I know deep down that meeting a new girl would be the best thing for me, I can't see myself with another woman. Does anybody understanr what I mean, true...

Can a women [ 6 Answers ]

If a women has a lot of muscle, or a 6 pack, can she still have a baby?

For the women [ 4 Answers ]

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a...

Women [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate is so lazy its sick. If it doesn't come easy he won't do it. But the women seem to like him. Don't know why. He's even scared to go and talk to them. I don't think I'm the cutest guy by far, but I don't think I look that bad either. I not afraid to talk to women. But for some odd...

View more questions Search