Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josantokoll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 02:11 AM
    Bad nightmare
    Yesterday night I saw a nightmare in that am sitting in a room with thirsty afterwards a black object (flying fibrous black object) came inside by intruding the concrete roof and put some fruits in a pot on the table and left the same way without making any hole or mark on the roof (I watched it in the night mare)
    Interpret
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Your needs
    Or goals
    Or desires
    Or things that inspire or motivate you/ a time of growth
    Are going to be met by unexpected means possibly related to something you have forgotten in your past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad nightmare [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday night I saw a nightmare that am in a room with thirsty and thinking about food .after words an evil shaped object(black fibrous object) coming in side by intruding the concrete roof and put some fruits on the table in a pot and left the same way with out any holes or any marks on the roof...

Our nightmare [ 3 Answers ]

My live in boyfriend and I, both who are young professionals, who have never been in trouble before... have created our own little nightmare and now I need help... The other night we got into an argument and things got very heated. We slapped each other and the police were called. I was...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

P-Trap Nightmare [ 2 Answers ]

I refinished a basement bathroom, the plumbing (drains) had already been roughed in by the home builder. I assumed that there was a p-trap already installed. Unfortunately I assumed wrong, they obviously decided to skip this step. There is a strong odor coming from the shower drain. The only way I...

View more questions Search