Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Mar 29, 2008, 02:13 AM
    Bikini bottoms?
    I have always had the hardest time finding bathing suit bottoms that fit. I have a big bubble butt and never find bottoms that cover my butt without the sides peeking out. Even with the boy shorts, they ride up my butt. I am very small on top and am a skinny girls but have always had a huge butt. Does ANYONE have this problem and have any suggestions as to wear theu bought their bikini's?
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 02:53 AM
    Hi Chrissy,

Did you ever try to buy the top one size and the bottoms a larger one? I know Victoria Secret offers that option... here's the link.

Victoria's Secret - Bikini Swimsuits
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 29, 2008, 02:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2008chrissy
    ... Does ANYONE have this problem ...

WHAT PROBLEM, dear? :D :D :D

Mar 29, 2008, 03:32 AM
    LOL. Perfect picture. I always buy two different sizes. I usually get a small or med on top and always have to get a large or bigger on bottom. But they just don't stay when they're supposed to!
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 03:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2008chrissy
    LOL. perfect picture. I always buy two different sizes. I usually get a small or med on top and always have to get a large or bigger on bottom. But they just don't stay when they're supposed to!
    I think everyone does have that problem, whether their bottom is small or large... they just to seem to take on a life of there own.
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 04:22 AM
    Hey chrissy, they have sharp looking cover ups, just the bottoms. They look like skirts with slits. Really nice. So when you are walking around, you wouldn't have to worry.

Just a thought :)

Mar 31, 2008, 01:10 AM
    I ended up getting this suit (for those who helped me)

Thanks!
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump where bikini line is? [ 2 Answers ]

All right, I am a year round swimmer so I have to keep my area clean and hair free. Well there is like two months between my summer swim league and my fall/winter league. Well I started shaving my pubic hair a few weeks ago and I decided to let some of it grow back. Well now there are red bumps...

LA bikini wax/sugaring [ 0 Answers ]

Okay so.. an LA bikini sugaring is when they remove all of your hair from your private area.. what I want to know is does it hurt? I know it would be awkward but I'm sick of shaving there.. plus I always get bumps and razor burn.. so I'm just wondering if anyone on here has had it done? Or if they...

Bikini wax [ 1 Answers ]

Can you wax someone that's recently had chlamydia? I just need to be refreshed really as I'm a beautician in a salon, I have got to either do a brazilian or a hollywood it but I'm just curious to see what you think too, weather I should do it or not! It is booked in for Saturday of this week so I...

View more questions Search