Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goodshops Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Thrift Shops
    I want to open a Thrift Shop, I want to get used and new clothes ont his store. Does anyone know of suppliers (besides ebay/liquidation/) that sales by lots?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Government auctions, contract your state general admin about web sites for your state sales. There are often dozens of small local acution barms in every major city and most small towns have one or two.
    Goodwill bales and sales bulk clothes by the bale.
    U storage buldings have monthly sales of units with rents due.
    There are yard sales and more.

Most shop owners that I know, spend most of their time finding new goods, often husband and wife teams where one hunts for things, the other sales them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fake product are among shops in the uk [ 3 Answers ]

This is my first post :mad: am very anoyed, all these shops started changing the product I use to buy which worked wonders for my skin. They started selling product that look like the real deal but inside is a different story. The cream texture are different and so is the smell, plus it...

Returning your cell phone to shops for recycling [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering if you can throw some light on this? Numerous companies are offering their services free to take your old cell phones for recycling. Even if you delete all contacts / info. From your phone and remove sim card, can any data be retrieved?

Car broken in to on auto shops property. What should we do? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband recently took his car to a auto shop. The second night it was there it got broken into passenger side window was smashed and his radio got ripped out. The next morning the mechanic seen the window and covered it with plastic and tape just in case it rained. But on thing he forgot or...

Adult sex shops online [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry about the weird question but does anyone know any good online sex shops??

View more questions Search