Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loli0ta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 05:52 AM
    Crush on a guy from a Different School
    I have a crush on a guy from a different school. He gave me his email but I think he gave it to me in a "friend" way. I go to a girls school n he goes to a boys school. Do you think he likes me?
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Mar 28, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Hard to say. Maybe you ought to try being his friend.

You could email him. Ask him what sort of movies, music, books, sports, etc. he likes. Tell him what you like. Sometimes it is easier to do this over the net than face to face.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2008, 07:14 AM
    The fun is in the finding out. Email him and see if you click, as he must have a little interest, since he gave the email address to you. Its okay to start as friends and see how it goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school crush [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a 15 yr old junior that likes this girl that's 17 and is a senior. I usually only see her pass by in the hall everyday and we have a few mutual friends but I'm pretty sure she doesn't know who I am. I'm afraid that if I don't act soon she'll graduate and ill have missed my chance. How should I...

Asking out high school crush? [ 12 Answers ]

Right now I am entering my junior year of college, but I had this crush on a girl in my high school my entire high school career. I was really good friends with her through most of high school, until our senior year when we didn't have any classes together. The reason I never asked her out was...

High School Crush Dillema [ 1 Answers ]

Twice a week , Monday & Wednesday I wake up early in the morning to catch my bus to take me to College, I am not morning person, so this struggle makes it hard however, I am always eager to get to my bus not because I want to arrive early to my classes but to be able see my high school crush. ...

Got a crush on this guy [ 13 Answers ]

I went on here hoping to get help for my own little crush-which is now a big crush. I am sooo hot for this guy I am practically aching. I never even see him anymore-like we (my husband & I) used to barbecue together, go out with he & whoever he was dating at the time. I have even set him up with...

View more questions Search