Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaballo Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Mar 27, 2008, 10:52 PM
    I cant get off male/23
    Throughout the last 3 months I haven't been able to well, When my girl and I have had sex, I don't know if its me or if it her that's making this happen. We do a lot a crazy things along with the original styles of sex, but I just can't get excited enough to complete the job. I even had sex with a girl that I know in high school and the same thing happends. Getting her there was no problem but after an hour or so I just got limp. There is nothing worse than having to fake and of course I think that's it her fault. Which is what my girlfriend thinks. She is vary beautiful. And I could squeeze one out when ever but when we have sex, nothing, nota. And we were broken up when I screwed this other girl.
    Mom of 2 Posts: 449, Reputation: 90

Mar 27, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Aha!! That is what you had to tell her. Now it all makes sense. Of course she is hurt. However, you bring up a very good point. You were not with her at the time you had sex with this other girl, so it should not really matter, as I do not believe that this counts as cheating (at least not in my book). However, give her time to come around. Always remember the saying (I'm paraphrasing, so I may be a little off), if you let something go and it never returns it was never yours to begin with.

Everything will work out for the best, even if it is not the way that you hope for right now.

Mar 27, 2008, 11:04 PM
    That is not what I told her. She does not know about the other girl. She does know that I can not complete my civic duty.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 27, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaballo
    throughout the last 3 months i havent been able to well, . When my girl and i have had sex, i dont know if its me or if it her thats making this happen. We do a lot a crazy things along with the original styles of sex, but i just can't get excited enough to complete the job. i even had sex with a girl that i know in high school and the same thing happends. Getting her there was no problem but after an hour or soo i just got limp. there is nothing worse than having to fake and of course i think thats it her fault. which is what my girlfriend thinks. she is vary beautiful. and i could squeeze one out when ever but when we have sex, nothing, nota. And we were broken up when i screwed this other girl.
    Okaayy, now we get it.

You said, and I quote "and of course I think that's her fault". Why the HECK would that be her fault? And WHY would your g/f think it's hers too? That just baffles me. :confused:

I think if YOU have a problem with that, maybe see a Dr. and find out what could be causing this. This is in NO WAY her fault. You said that you saw another girl and the same thing happened, so it may be just something medical that could be easily fixed.

One other thing I'd like to say, is if you're telling her you want to "screw" her, unless there is other communication and conversation to that effect between the two of you, then maybe she's faking too and just doesn't have the heart to tell you that.

Treat her with respect and talk to her. If you do that, it might not be so hard (no pun intended) to complete the deed.
    Mom of 2 Posts: 449, Reputation: 90

Mar 27, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Then I apologize for jumping to conclusions about what you told her.

In regard to what you told her, believe me, this problem is more common than you think. I hear it happening all of the time. You may want to consult with a doctor just to rule out anything medical. The more you stress over it, the more stress it will add to your relationship. Also, I am not a medical expert, but I would think that stressing over a sexual problem would also make the situation worse. If there is no physical/medical problem, there may be underlying emotional problems that you need to deal with. For that, consult with a therapist who will assist you in talking through issues that you may have.

Again, I am not judging you, only offering my advice based on my past experience. Yes, this happened to a boyfriend I had in college. He went through the same process I mentioned above and it worked for him. Good luck to both of you.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 27, 2008, 11:24 PM
    that is not what i told her. she does not know about the other girl. she does know that i can not complete my civic duty.
    Ahhh, this is a civic duty! Ok, I'm not trying to make fun, but hun, if all you're trying to do is get laid, then you're going about it the wrong way. Be as horny as you want, but if she is just there so you can prove your manhood, then in my opinion, you should move on and find someone that can help you with that. You said you don't have a prob by yourself, so maybe it's just with girls that you are forced to be intimate with. I think by her saying "nothing is wrong", she is just trying to spare your feelings, and you should give her the same respect.

Mar 27, 2008, 11:28 PM
    Well I dought that she was fakin it. Have you ever made a girl purrr. And I have never asked my girlfriend too screw

Mar 27, 2008, 11:31 PM
    OK maybe civic duty was the wrong gthing too say. And I would like to strickin that from the record.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 27, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Well that is how you phrased it... and no, I have never made a girl purrr. Sorry buddy, I don't do girls. And just try and be a little more respectful. You asked a question on here, and you are obviously new to this site, so follow the rules OK?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 27, 2008, 11:35 PM
    ok maybe civic duty was the wrong gthing too say. and i would like to strickin that from the record.
    No prob, stricken from the record :)

Mar 27, 2008, 11:40 PM
    How was I not being respectfull. And yes I will think about what I am typing before I type them so there won't be any mix ups
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 28, 2008, 12:37 AM
    No worries! I really do wish you well and hope you can figure out what the problem is Shaballo. Keep checking back. You might get some guy answers tomorrow that might help you out a little more. ;)
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Hmm, if it works with you alone and your hand, use your hand. Or, maybe she could get you off with her hand. Masturbating together is a blast, try it. What is your thought process while you're trying and it won't happen? Talk to her about it. It is not her fault. The guys I've known who had this problem had emotional stuff to work out. You may, but that doesn't make you guilty, it means that you have something to figure out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2008, 05:43 AM
    A simple trip to a physician may help more than you think, and maybe a little time to let the body reload, could go a long way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male - Male fantasies [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wanting to get this out there to see if anybody might be able to help me gather some information just for my own knowledge. I have always been curious to find out how many other heterosexual males thought about experiences with other men. I am not homosexual but these thoughts have...

Female vs Male [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about getting a Calvier King Charles Spaniel a. Would they do well in a crate?? :confused: b.What would be better Male or Female?? :confused:

Male Erections [ 3 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I have a few questions regarding the male reproductive system 1st I was wondering is it normal to wake up with an erection? 2nd this may sound weird but does the erection go straight out or is it bent up towards you?:o Thankss

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search