Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isabelgopo Posts: 58, Reputation: 7

Mar 27, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Can I use my jc privilege card outside jc penney?
    I know it's a dumb question but I'm wondering if I could use my c card from jc penney outside that particular store.

Thanks!!
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Mar 27, 2008, 03:51 PM
    If the credit card says jc penney then you can only use it at one of their stores. The area I live in has a Penney's retail store and a jc penney outlet store and the card can be used at both It should be good at any jc penney store
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Yes, contact customer service and they will inform you of where you can use your card.
    shellb069 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 09:14 PM
    You can also use your JC Penney card at CVS Stores.
    hotwheels414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 08:28 AM
    You can use it a rite aid for sure!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

You do not have the proper privilege level to change the system time [ 9 Answers ]

Hello friends I'm new here and this is my first question. Can anybuddy help me solving this When I double click on system time (system tray) the popup comes "You do not have the proper privilege level to change the system time" Is it some trajOn ? I've checked authentication level...

J c penney commercial [ 5 Answers ]

What is the name of the song on the new J C Penney commercial. Has words "somebody said they saw me swinging the world by the tail".

Executive privilege abused [ 2 Answers ]

I'm new to the political scene. But I was watching the news and the term executive privilege was used and a brief explanation was provided. I researched the term and found out that it has been used by past and present Presidents. The executive privilege clearly states that individuals connected to...

Zodiac Killer Ad Violation of Attorney/Client Privilege? [ 1 Answers ]

Is the following a violation of attorney/client privilege? Discussion is hot and heavy on the Zodiackiller.com discussion forum. This full-page ad which appeared in the Wednesday, Oct. 17th edition of the Vallejo Times-Herald, in the "Appetites" (food) section, page C5 -- My name is BOB...

View more questions Search