Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apurisha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 05:58 AM
    About pregnancy
    Hi
    I I'm having irregular periods nearly two months once I will get periods. My last period was on February 24 but last 3 days I'm having some symptoms of pregnancy like breast paining, feeling hotness inside my body, headache, some irritation. So please say whether these symptoms indicate my pregnancy or not? As I got periods last month now whether I'm having chance to get pregnant ? If I'm pregnant when to take home pregnancy test?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Your post is really difficult to read. Please try proper grammar.

Usually it's recommended that you wait until the day of your missed period to take a hpt. So if you're a few days late you can take one now. It sounds a lot like it could just be pms but it can't hurt to take the test anyway. What was the rest of your question?
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 8, 2008, 10:15 PM

You can take a pregnancy test anytime, so now is good. There are many reasons to weird periods if it continues time to see the doc. Stress is a major one that will cause a missed period but it sound like you do have a few symptoms there... Just take the test.. And ignore rude people like the 1 above..

Take care and good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About pregnancy. [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get your period regularly for a few months and still be pregnant?

Is pregnancy possible if . [ 1 Answers ]

I started birth control pills for the first time this month, but here's the thing... Nov. 12 got my period. The last day of my period, Friday Nov 16th & 17th, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. I didn't start my pill till Sunday the 18th obviously. At the point that we had sex I know was...

About pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 7yrs without getting pregnant.My husband sperm are normal,I have been using calendar,b.t, ovulation kit still nothing works am really desperate to have a baby and my periods are iregular 27,28,29,34,32cycles.Do u think it is time I go for check up am just 27yrs old

Is this can be pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 24 & having premature ovarian failure and I'm on premarin and provera for more than six months and I do have regular synthetic periods now, I had blood spots early this month and now I'm late for my period by 4 days I feel that period is coming every day but it doesn't.I have some abdominal...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

What problems arise from having a fibroid during pregnancy? And what does it mean to have a prominent area behind the placenta?

View more questions Search