Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muggins46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Sprint policies
    Will Sprint report me to the credit bureau while I'm contesting what I consider to be an unfair cancellation fee?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 08:59 PM
    It's possible that they will?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sprint mobile broadband card [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go on the internet if I have a sprint mobile broadband card? Does this card mean I have wireless internet:confused:

Do humans work at Sprint? [ 4 Answers ]

Can ANYONE please tell me how to get something accomplished with these morons? They sent me a broadband card almost a month ago-assuring me it would work with a PC-it doesn't. I have since logged 5 hours on hold, being transferred, explaining myself, etc just to get the address to mail this sucker...

Windows XP Policies [ 5 Answers ]

I have a XP machine which was part of the domain, I removed the machine from the domain but it still keeps the group policies. I cannot alter or change or even remove the logon message after pressing Ctrl/ALT Del. Can some one please assist on this. Thanks

Store policies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time so I hope things go good just a couple of days ago I tried to bring back something to the store for my boy that was just bought 24 hrs ago the owner said we could return it then 2 minutes later he said no because we cut the price tag off but who doesn't went you attend to...

Sprint [ 6 Answers ]

Hey folks, got a good one for you. Hubby and I just got a letter in the mail from a law firm in Utah claiming that we owe Sprint Communications a little over $50. We have never used Sprint and never plan to, geez we don't even have long distance access, that is what our cell phones are for. ...

View more questions Search