Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelocs14 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2008, 12:55 AM
    Girls only
    I am getting this weird pains in the area (womb) I haven't started get. I need some advi ce. My sister said she had it when she started but I scared and confused. Please help me
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2008, 06:12 AM
    It's probably pre-menstrual cramps, most likely. You can take some tylenol to relieve them, but I would suggest carrying some pads with you wherever you go, if your period comes unexpectedly, you can be prepared. Ask your mom or sister or whomever you're driving around with that day to put an extra pair of pants and underwear in the car, 'cause if it's the first time, you might not notice till you feel a little wet. It's really not scary, just more of an inconvenience, but in time you'll learn to track the cycles so you can predict when they will come. Ask your mom or sister to get you a calendar, so you can mark on it what days you had cramps and what days you had your period and such, this will help you learn about your cycle. If you feel really awful during your period, take a hot shower or bath, get a heating pad, lay down, eat something delicious, and relax, and reach for some painkillers if you have to. I know it can seem scary at first, but it's not that bad. If you have any other questions, please come back and post again! =)

Mar 25, 2008, 06:26 AM
    :D
    Quote Originally Posted by charlotte234s
    It's probably pre-menstrual cramps, most likely. You can take some tylenol to relieve them, but I would suggest carrying some pads with you wherever you go, if your period comes unexpectedly, you can be prepared. Ask your mom or sister or whomever you're driving around with that day to put an extra pair of pants and underwear in the car, 'cause if it's the first time, you might not notice till you feel a little wet. It's really not scary, just more of an inconvenience, but in time you'll learn to track the cycles so you can predict when they will come. Ask your mom or sister to get you a calendar, so you can mark on it what days you had cramps and what days you had your period and such, this will help you learn about your cycle. If you feel really awful during your period, take a hot shower or bath, get a heating pad, lay down, eat something delicious, and relax, and reach for some painkillers if you have to. I know it can seem scary at first, but it's not that bad. If you have any other questions, please come back and post again! =)
    Thank you charlotte
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Welcome! Remember that if you have any questions, you can always go to your sister or your mother or your aunt, or you can come here if they're busy or whatever!
    Bricole Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chelocs14
    i am getting this weird pains in the area (womb) i havent started get. i need some advi ce. my sister said she had it when she started but i scared and confused. please help me
    Hi babe, don't worry I've been there...

Is it almost like a throbbing?

You're bestbet is a hotwater bottle, a cup of tea and too relax

X

Mar 26, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricole
    hi babe, dont worry i've been there...

is it almost like a throbbing?

youre bestbet is a hotwater bottle, a cup of tea and too relax

x
    But it is every couple of hours. I have had it for the last past 10 days .
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Hi Sweetie!

I'd go with the hotwater bottle or a heating pad. They even make these stick on heat sticker thingies for cramps. Motrin helps too.

BUT... since you've been having them for 10 days... have you told your Mum about it? Or an Aunt? I'm sure they would be able to help you understand what's going on and know what to do.

Keep us posted.

Mar 30, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    Hi Sweetie!

I'd go with the hotwater bottle or a heating pad. They even make these stick on heat sticker thingies for cramps. Motrin helps too.

BUT... since you've been having them for 10 days... have you told your Mum about it? Or an Aunt? I'm sure they would be able to help you understand whats going on and know what to do.

Keep us posted.
    Yes I have toldd my mom. She siad she had it before she started and then she said she had it every time she would be on. But my mom hass had a histrectimy(think that's how you spell it)[the womb and sometimes the ovarys as well are remove]
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Well it's good that your mom knows what you're going through, because she probably has some good tips on how to deal with it when you don't feel so great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

How do I know if girls like me? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been a pretty shy guy my whole life and just recently I have started my second semester of freshman year in college. I have met some girls and a couple of which I really have feelings for. I don't know what I am supposed to do about it because sometimes they will show that they have...

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello expert... I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?

View more questions Search