Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleeksiamese Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2003, 05:59 PM
    Celebrity clothes
    Does anybody know who the designer or where I could find Mandy Moore's Beige Dress @ "The Mexican" Premiere, Mandy Moore's White 2 piece swim suit on cover of YM May 2001 Issue, Mandy Moore's Thin White Sweater (kind of see-through) with Spaghetti Strap (underneath) when re-recording for a scene from "a walk to remember"? It came on MTV Diary of Mandy Moore? Thank you.
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Sep 13, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Well I am sure that will need a very detailed research and I am not even sure whether you can end up finding them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prices on clothes today [ 3 Answers ]

To me fashion now a dayz has become obselete like there is no point to it. No offence to those fashinista's but the basic style of clothing is slowly shifting into simplicity, what I mean is that people don't even try though create something any more they just design watver and post it up and the...

What clothes size? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my friend is 6'2'' and 215 lb, what size of shirt should I get for him, XL (72''), XXL (74'') or XXXL(76'')?

Are there spy chips in your clothes? [ 6 Answers ]

Interesting that Levi Strass has something to do with spychips. Use link: spychips.com - how RFID will compromise privacy, security, freedom

Looking for unique clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find some clothes that may be rave/futuristic/technoey ( I think I just made a new word )/ j.street style looking. Can anyone help? :cool:

Does celebrity whitening pills work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new member and was wondering whether the acclaimed celebrity whitening pills work and if they do work, are they safe and 100% natural as proclaimed. I need something to lightening my colour. Thanks

View more questions Search