Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StaceyMichelle Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 24, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Movie about an evil imp?
    Does anyone know what this movie is... I was in a charity shop the other week and saw this video cover with an evil goblin type thing on it - it had an evil grin and I think it was laid back in a chair with a drink or something. It was an 18 certificate and I reckon it has 'imp' in the title, but I can't remember now! It's really bugging me 'cause I keep getting this flash back of it in my head, so now I need to know what it is! Anyway, back to the movie, it said something on the back about this thing loving women and alcohol (or something to that effect) and then something about it taking your soul, I think (!? ) So, if anyone has any idea what I'm going on about, please let me know! Thank you! Oh, and I'm pretty sure it was from the late eighties (possibly early nineties... )
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Mar 25, 2008, 12:56 AM
    It wasn't Gremlins was it?

Mar 25, 2008, 04:03 AM
    No, it definitely wasn't Gremlins (I've seen that enough times to know!) Thanks for trying to help though!

Mar 25, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Ok, I think I've found the answer to my own question (God knows how!) According to IMDb, the original USA release was Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama (1988)

In 'alternate versions', it states "The 1988 UK Colorbox video release (as "The Imp")..."

Turns out it was a very low budget movie and doesn't seem to have many fans, so it figures I found it in a charity shop!

Well, that's that sorted and I can sleep again at night!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plzzz... Help me! This is very imp to me [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 22 yrs and I have a really big problem with my dirty skin and I'm getting married next month! I have a tan complexion and my skin is much darker and dirty than my normal complexion. Maybe it is unfortunately due to carelessness from my youth. I take bath everyday and scrub really hard but I...

Kids movie.Mid-late 90's.evil penguins? HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I was at work today and this girl mentioned a movie from when she was younger, and all she could remember was there were evil penguins, around this like ice berg thing.. and she thinks the head guy has a gotee.. Its driving us both mental... any thots?? PS.. its not batman returns, it's a cartoon

Movie with Evil queen trapped in a tube? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a kid's fantay movie. With an Evil queen/sorceress, trapped in a "tube" I think one of her hands was hit as the chamber/tube came down on her, imprisoning here within. I think she suffocates or is aging near the end of film; I don't believe it's Legend, Labyrinth, Willow, or even The Never...

View more questions Search