Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyboutyu22 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Wants to stop smoking
    My boyfriend has been smoking weed everyday for 3 years now and now he has decided he wants to stop get a good job play sports and get his life back on track and he has come to me for help wanting me to help him not buy help him not smoke and to help him think of a plan to stop and I have agreed to help him cause I really don't want him doing it either but its going to be really hard to get him to quit because he has done it for so long is there any ideas of something that I could do that anyone has if so I would appreciate it for you to let me know
    Thanks
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 23, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Smoking weed is very easy to stop smoking. I smoked it myself from about 14 till I was 21 I stopped because I found out I was pregnant I was doing pills and coke and ketamine and speed also,I stopped just like that no more.its all about will power,if he doesn't really want to then he's not going to,but he's asked for help which is agood start.admitting he has aproblem is starting to deal with the problem.he needs to focus on what he wants maybe the money he uses to buy weed you could put it away for him or make him spend it on other things so he can't afford to buy any just for afew weeks,plus he's going to get abit of amood with stopping smoking try going to the chemist and ask for some natural calmers they will help relax him and stop the mood swings but they do take afew days to work so bare with him.plus this could change your relationship,he's going to change it will be hard but if you both work at it together you'll both be fine
    dazedandconfused2010 Posts: 22, Reputation: 6

Mar 16, 2010, 12:07 AM

Maybe you can get him to cut down at first? Me and my husband smoke it from time to time and there's no problem. But I don't think I could do it every single day. Once he cuts back on it, he may see what he's missed out on for so long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any medicines out there to help stop Smoking? [ 14 Answers ]

Dear Expert Any one have a good method to helping people to stop smoke ? Have any medicine can help ?Is expensive ? Thanks Dick

Prescriptions to stop smoking [ 104 Answers ]

Has anyone taken prescription drugs to stop smoking Or know someone who has? Did it work? Have you or someone you know successfully quit smoking? If so, what method was used? Thanks

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

How to make some one stop chain smoking [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, I'm kaushal here.. now I have one big problem there.. my brother is becoming chain smoker now a days... and I don't want that.. so if any suggestion would help me to stop him even smoking... I want him to stop smoking completely... please ans me...

I want him to stop smoking. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone.. I want to ask is smoking bad to ones health?? I know a guy he is smoking since sckool dayz and now he is 27 yesterday I talked with him our topic waz smoking he says no one dies from smoking.. is this true?? I want to stop him from smoking what should I tell him.. when ever I say...

View more questions Search