Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2008, 06:02 AM
    To All - I share this with all of you
    This is so beautiful and I ask that you take just a little peak. It is the Jesus that I know as well as many others.

It hurts me deeply when others are told by our very own brothers and sisters where they are going after this life...

I think... or it is what I believe... it is what Jesus would say to all of us... if he were
    Back here on earth.

Please, keep in mind, for those of you who love God so deeply that you want to turn others lives around... that there is a beautiful person inside... and just remember... WWJD.

Enjoy this, and for those of you so unsure if you are loved... take a peak. Okay?

All my love and heart to all of you,

Allheart

starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 23, 2008, 06:22 AM
    That is BEAUTIFUL! Do you know who sings that song or the name of it?
    Ps, I've missed talking with you. Happy Easter to you! :)
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    That is BEAUTIFUL!! Do you know who sings that song or the name of it?
    ps, I've missed talking with you. Happy Easter to you! :)
    Aw Star I am so sorry, I know. I was under the weather so to speak. I am okay... just need a little more healing. Never forget I love you and thank you for waiting for me.

I got it from you tube - It read Beautiful Jesus - Jesus You're Beautiful - Cece Winans

So it must be Cece?

Love and hugs and Happy Easter :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 23, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    Aw Star I am so sorry, I know. I was under the weather so to speak. I am okay...just need a little more healing. Never forget I love you and thank you for waiting for me.

I got it from you tube - It read Beautiful Jesus - Jesus You're Beautiful - Cece Winans

So it must be Cece?

Love and hugs and Happy Easter :)
    No worries hun! For you I'll wait :) I'm playing the song over and over. I love it, and I needed that. I hope you have a beautiful day full of love and great food!

God Bless!
    ~j

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will you share? [ 28 Answers ]

I love reading about ghost stories,paranormal phenomena,unusual happenings,weird coincidences... :eek: If you have a personal experience or heard of an experience by a friend etc,please do share. Recently I have read so many different bits of stories here on the forum at various threads I...

Had to share! [ 3 Answers ]

Dwarf's penis gets stuck to vacuum cleaner - World - smh.com.au

Basic earnings per share and diluted earnings per share [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: what is the different between Basic earnings per share and Diluted earnings per share :confused:

Share with DC ++ [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently started to surf the internet but a software called dc ++ there I have to enter into different hubs and channels The real problem is most of the channels have some minimum share like 100mb, 500mb I am only able to enter into the 0 share channel Will somebody tell me how...

View more questions Search