Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vitage_bisoux Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2008, 02:23 PM
    boy + bird.
    I watched a movie 'many' years ago and still can't forget it, help me?

well... I don't remember a lot... but what I remember is that it made me cry.

it was about a boy (teenager approx age 15-18)... and birds... or maybe just one bird... a yellow bird...

there was also this one scene... where that yellow bird dies... by trying to fly into the boys room... and the boys tried to open his window, but it didn't work, so th yellow bird ended up crashing into the window glass and dying...

foggy... but there was also something with "mad house"... I think the boy ended up there... :confused:

hm... there was a lot to do with birds and that boy :D

not a lot information :S I know... but still... maybe someone can help me..

thank you loads xx

oh and there was a girl too... I think... some love maybe ^^
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Mar 22, 2008, 07:14 PM
    The Boy Who Could Fly?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Mar 23, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by giani513
    The Boy Who Could Fly?
    Ooppss, didn't mean to rate u that many times.. my computor froze..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my bird crazy? [ 6 Answers ]

My bird is going crazy and so are my other animals is there a ghost here it sure feels like it

Bird [ 4 Answers ]

A cardinal has been constantly flying into windows of house for 3 months. How do I stop without covering windows?

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

Bird [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 birds (budgies) and they have been really healthy. However, over the past few weeks my female bird has been wheezing and sneezing quite a bit. It's almost like she is having a tough time breathing. Oddly enough, she is still eating normally, hasn't lost weight and still has quite a bit...

View more questions Search