Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codesdad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Kenmore 80 series washer that won't spin
    We have a kenmore 80 series washer that won't go into the spin cycle but it will wash and rinse just fine
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 07:05 PM
    The lid latch that keeps the machine from spinning when you lift the lid may be in need of replacing. My machine would wash and rinse OK but no spin cycle until I had the switch replaced.
    kathyl4 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 03:22 AM
    I have a Kenmore front loading washing machine. Yesterday went through wash cycle, drained but would not spin, filled with water for rinse cycle, drained but would not spin. I have checked the door latch, and have also checked the drawer for soad dispenser, both seem fine. I have read other scenarios and the thought of spending $500- $600 makes me a little sick. Any help and all help would be appreciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 Series washer doesn't spin... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 80 Series washing machine. Yesterday it stopped spinning. It fills up with water and then makes this fast clicking noise when it should start spinning or agitating. Any ideas on what might be the problem?:confused:

Kenmore Series 80 washer will not spin [ 4 Answers ]

The water drains, the motor runs, but no spin. The lid switch is good--just replaced two weeks ago. Is there an out of balance switch that may be faulty? Please any guidance is appreciated. Guy

Kenmore 80 Series won't spin [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 80 series washing machine (heavy duty, cap. Plus, 3 speed motor w/ 5 speed combination). Model number is (110.) 22882101. For some reason the machine will not spin out. I was told the problem was with the gearbox. However, after having the gearbox replaced the machine still will...

Kenmore 90 Series Washer No Spin [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 90 series washer about 6 years old that everything works fine but won't spin. It aggitates fine but won't spin. If you catch it before it spins and turn the dial back to aggitate and while it is aggitating you spin the tub backwards then go to spin it will spin just fine. I do know...

View more questions Search