Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexielexs Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2008, 10:40 PM
    videos 2 cds
    OK like the thing is is like if I put downloaded videos on a dvd cd shouldn't the videos show up when you play it in the dvd player because like I can't figure out why it won't work but the videos still show up when I play it on my computer can some one pleas explain this to me cause I really want to me able to watch the videos I downloaded on my TV.. thanks:D
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Unless your dvd player has a divx converting unit, it won't play anything but actual DVDs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get videos on mp4 [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get videos on my mp4 player at the moment I can only get music

How do you get in music videos? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to be 1 of those music video models/dancers in rap/hip hop videos and I know that you got to audition for them but where? How do I found out? Is it in newyork or something? And do you just go there or do you got to have a manager/agent & a portfolio or what? Because I really want to do this...

Videos on iPod [ 3 Answers ]

How do u get videos on your iPod

Burning videos [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I need help with burning a video with nero and winxp. It encodes OK but when time for brning it goes to my hard drive instead of the cd burner. Why is that? Please help... I used nero on my old computer with win 98 and it worked fine encoding and burning of videos. Thank you for your help....

View more questions Search