Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Mar 25, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by applebeee
    This 3% mono is making my face red and my hand is darker than ever. Now what I'm do do. I have to to data entry next week and everyone is going to focusing on my nasty black hands ugh! They are going to know I did something and ask me all kind of questions and crap.

I hate the way my hands look now.

Do you think it word be odd if I work a Michele jackson glove all day at work?

I had to lighten the subject up because it mad me laugh a little before I go crazy

I just don't know. I wonder what the 20% is going to do? Make the skin fall off?

I swear to you my hands look like a alligator's skin but only mine are black
    Where did you order yours from? Hope it wasn't a scam and it's (almost) pure mono!

And did you mix the mono with something?

If anything you should mix it with the almond glow and don't put it on without that!
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2008, 03:33 PM
    I purchased it from eBay. I mixed it with vit e. The mono was 3%

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    Where did you order yours from? Hope it wasn't a scam and it's (almost) pure mono!

And did you mix the mono with something?

If anything you should mix it with the almond glow and don't put it on without that!
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 09:14 PM
    I purchased it from ebay. I mixed it with vit e. The mono was 3%
    Heyy what happen, I thought you were suppose to purchase mono from ANIL.
    What happen with that:confused:

Mar 26, 2008, 02:02 PM
    I don't know anil and don't know how to contact him. Does he make the cream for you? I haven't purchased the 20% as of yet and that's what I want. I want proof that it really works though. I want to see the mono before buying and I do have a web cam

Quote Originally Posted by Brown skin
    heyy what happen, I thought you were suppose to purchase mono from ANIL.
    what happen with that:confused:
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 26, 2008, 03:43 PM
    I purchased it from ebay. I mixed it with vit e. The mono was 3%

Applebee I bought that same cream from eBay

I am using it along with freshup on my lips

But it is way to weak to lighten the skin since it's only 3%
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 26, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Obviously the 3%mono cream I purchased from ebay was not real mono cream. I believe it's something they put together and stuck the creams in a tube because mono is not suppose to darken your skin the way it did to me. Also the tube is written in chinese. Whos know's what is could be! The color of the mono cream is white and it's suppose to be off white. When I email the ebay seller to ask them to tell me the instructions on the tube and paper. I never heard back from them.

I'm going t o buy the real 20% mono cream.

Not looking for disaster as gloomy123 mention. What an gloomy is all of the sudden. I haven't said not one mean thing to gloomy123 until now

not here to fight because we are all looking for the same thing. Don't judge people GLOOMY123

I know I bought the jar and the tube

Shyt why didn't the seller put it in english if it was being shipped to america ?

Mar 26, 2008, 05:06 PM
    That's what I asked the seller on eBay but he or she still haven't respond to my question.

Well I've been corresponding with someone who's been using 20% mono from monobenzone.com she said she was using it for melasma and the cream made her spots larger and darker. I was so disappointed to here this today. Does anyone know if mono has dipig anyone yet? Now I'm having doubts about purchasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat
    i know i bought the jar and the tube

shyt why didn't the seller put it in english if it was being shipped to america ?
    sexy lee lee Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Hey applebee, I see you are interested in finding out whether monobenzone depig the skin. From what I know it does it is specifically made to depig the skin when someone has vitiligo. The only way from what I have read at least the skin gets darker and that's if the skin is being depigmentated too quickly and the body is not used to it so it reverse by hyperpigmentating the skin. Before you make a decision do some research on monobenzone 20%. Hope this helps.
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexy lee lee
    Hey applebee, I see you are interested in finding out whether or not monobenzone depig the skin. From what I know it does it is specifically made to depig the skin when someone has vitiligo. The only way from what I have read at least the skin gets darker and thats if the skin is being depigmentated too quickly and the body is not used to it so it reverse by hyperpigmentating the skin. Before you make a decision do some research on monobenzone 20%. Hope this helps.
    ;) you are sooooooo right about that!! Are you using mono? If so what percentage and where did you get it from?have you ever thought about AA
    GET BACK
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2008, 08:02 AM
    I just want to know... Have you guys seen people that have used mono? Because I have and they look terrible. They have white skin with black features. And they have to use an umbrella everywhere they go.
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 27, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Or become totally disfigured like me.
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 27, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gneiss
    I just want to know...Have you guys seen people that have used mono? because i have and they look terrible. They have white skin with black features. And they have to use an umbrella everywhere they go.
    They will look like they are dying to look HIDIEUOS.

Mar 27, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Hmm... sounds like Michael Jackson..

Quote Originally Posted by gneiss
    I just want to know...Have you guys seen people that have used mono? because i have and they look terrible. They have white skin with black features. And they have to use an umbrella everywhere they go.

Mar 27, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexy lee lee
    Hey applebee, I see you are interested in finding out whether or not monobenzone depig the skin. From what I know it does it is specifically made to depig the skin when someone has vitiligo. The only way from what I have read at least the skin gets darker and thats if the skin is being depigmentated too quickly and the body is not used to it so it reverse by hyperpigmentating the skin. Before you make a decision do some research on monobenzone 20%. Hope this helps.

So how you you go about using mono without getting darker? Gradually how? How do you do that with 20% mono.

I wish someone on this forum show us how to use mono to get a least 4 shades lighter. I'm the same complexion as Whoopi Goldberg. I want to see some real before and after photo's! There's go to be someone on here with some recent before and after photo's using the same lights effects in your home or where ever you took the photo.

Also why is it that some people are claiming they are mixing mono with almond glow with great results? Where are you people?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone cream/powder [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the UK, does anyone know where I can get this powder from? It seems to be almost impossible to find Any information would be great. Thanks, Jojo

Slimquick powder? [ 10 Answers ]

So it's only my second day doing the slimquick diet for women , it's the one that comes in little packets to add into your water bottle and you of course have to count your calories and exercise as well I was just wondering if anyone has done this before and if it worked out for you? I want to...

Chili powder [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one please help me find the history of chili powder I'm supposed to right a paper for culinary and I'm having a hard time find important info on chili powder if you can help me id really really really appreciate it

View more questions Search