Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjmommy2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Family illness has caused money problems
    HI, my son is 14 months old and has been diagnosed with Retinoblastoma. We are having a difficult time when it comes to money, even though he has insurance, we have to travel an hour and a half one way when we go to his Doctors or for chemo? We recently had to decide on whether to pay the car insurance and get license tabs renewed or pay for his upcoming chemo trip which can cost from 150-200 dollars with lodging and food. Does anybody know of anywhere we can get help?
    Attached Images

charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 12:23 AM
    St, Jude's children's hospital? I'm not really sure. My heart goes out to you, though, I hope so much he recovers fully and becomes healthy.. and I will keep you in my prayers.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 04:23 PM
    It does not matter where you live, St. Jude is free... They also provide free housing, etc.

As a nursing student I will be visiting St. Jude on Good Friday...

Please check it out, they have some great results with retinoblastoma

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helping Family Caused My Debt [ 3 Answers ]

I am $50.000 in Credit Card debt after having to help out family who themselves were in a jam. As a result we got behind on Mortgage and CC payments. Spoke to quite a few banks to Refi our Mortgage to consolidate but because of the late payments and low credit score of 540 the banks have not been...

Chapter 7 - money paid to family member [ 2 Answers ]

For several reasons, including health issues and a failed business, we are on the verge of filing for Chapter 7 in Tennessee. We had some cash from the liquidation of the business assets (LLC with my husband and I as 98% owners, my Mom is 2% owner). Liquidation was in Jan, 2007. We tried to...

Starter, could the mechanic have caused more problems? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the steps to changing a starter on a 1996 honda accord?

Mental illness vs physical illness [ 6 Answers ]

I need advise on what to do about my older sister. She is 57 years old and has spent most of her adult life in and out of hospitals. Although she does have some real medical problems she constantly complains about her health. She is fairly dependent on pain medications although she denies...

Please help a family in need due to illness [ 4 Answers ]

We are in desperate need. Please any little bit helps. Even if it is a dollar it adds up. I am not trying to get rich, just save our home and family. If you want proof this is legitimate I can provide it. I feel that God will bless those who helps others. I have been diagnosed with myasthenia...

View more questions Search