Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Can't find artist or title
    I believe it is a white rapper and there is a girl in the background that sings 'you and me.'

She also sings 'la la la... ' in the beginning.

Thanks a bunch guys!
    ZigZag07 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

May 23, 2008, 10:27 AM
    There's a song called "you and me" by j-kwon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find artist and title [ 1 Answers ]

There was this song being played about 10:30 or 10:45 A.M. today . It says something like "doesn't anybody like me" I think Josiah from american idol sang it in his hollywood audition

I need to find the title and artist of a song [ 1 Answers ]

The song is performed by a black male and the chorus is "I need you right now" The artists' first name may be Smokey. It's a gospel song.

Please help me find the artist or title [ 1 Answers ]

I heard this in a show room male heavy bass voice on a demo cd and part of the lyric went "telling me this and telling me that"

Can't find title or artist [ 4 Answers ]

See if you could help me out with this please. The songs chorus goes something like this; -she said, ain't nobody going to break my style, can't nobody slow me down, uh oh, I've to keep on moving. The song is a good ten years old maybe even an 80's song.

I can't find the Title or the artist of this song [ 1 Answers ]

:( I can't find the Title or the artist of this song, but I know parts of the lyrics: Not A day goes by, that I don't dream of you and your angel eyes that I'm so drawn into, you just say the words, and to your arms i'd run, oh I sure wish that I could be the one. I tried looking for it...

View more questions Search