Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cynthie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Originally Posted by cynthie

Hello,

I'm Cynthie I'm a mom of a great 13 year old karate kid, this kid is one of the top 3 in the country and works very hard to maintain his stats. He also suffers from epilepsy, he is a Grandchampion of the world 2007-2008, 1st in the state, city and region. I'm a re-tired young teacher due to some illnesses I also have three other kids 31, 21, and 15. I have five beautiful grandkids. I've worked with children for over 29 years and done some social work with children. I love getting feedback from other on different topics. I believe that what you don't have the information to someone may have it.

Cynthia
    Does anyone have any idea on how I can get sponsorship for my karate kid to go to World Karate Tournament in July 2008?

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2008, 10:51 PM
    (Question moved from Introductions in order to get the most exposure to those best able to answer the question.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yugioh gx tag force tournament [ 0 Answers ]

See I have yugioh gx tag force and every time it comes to the final day and I don't know how to get a partner. So does any one know how to find a partner for the tag force tournament I try everything I try to ask them but the question never shows up when you hit talk ( even on the final day) so...

Karate gangsta killed [ 2 Answers ]

Knocking out a wannabe gangsta... Street fight martial arts karate gangsta killed haha knocked out karate gangsta killed - www.swiftvideos.com

Karate scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Which collage and universities in Canada and the United States offer scholarships for karate or martial arts?

How do I determine if my son should stay in karate? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a 5yr old boy who is passive and somewhat shy and very small for his age--he talked about karate etc a lot so we enrolled him in a class. He has been in it for about a month now. His first stripe came easily as he has nice form already but he is having a hard time learning his second...

Probability Question(about world cup tournament ladder) [ 10 Answers ]

Assume that all the position in the tournament ladder is randomly selected, and 16 teams in the tournament ladder are evenly matched, and they include Brazil and England. What is the probability that both team will meet in a match during the tournament? Given that the probability to win the...

View more questions Search